has been a pretty crazy year on many levels but as I get towards the end of the year I reflect on a lot of things I’m thankful for. Here is my top 6 list:
- Top of the list is my wife, she is amazingly supportive and everyday I thank God she is in my life.
- Family has been very supportive this year. Both my family and my wife’s.
- Lucy my Golden Retriever, she’s sooo awesome!
- MindTouch, a great company to work for along with a great product to be associated with
- Essentials – I’m thankful for having the basic necessities that we take for granted like shelter and food
- Anyone reading this – Thank you for taking time to read my blog
I know I haven’t been writing often, but that is kinda how I roll. If you want more frequent updates definitely follow me on twitter: @coreygans
I hope you have a wonderful holiday!